Skapegoat/90EAST Freecoaster Hub
• Built for street riding- strongest plantetary-style freecoaster hub shell (7075 Alloy) and axle on the market.
• 30% lighter than conventional freecoaster hubs.
• No gap when pedaling forward.
• Eradicates unwanted engagement on rollbacks.
• Feels and sounds like a cassette hub.
• No need for oversized hub bearings due to low axial load.
• Solid male 14mm chromo axle
• Easily converts to cassette hub with the inexpensive $12 conversion kit (springs & pawls)
Clutch: Planetary System
Shell: 7075 Alloy, Drilled For 36 Spokes
Axle: Solid 14mm 4140 Heat Treated Chromo with 6mm hex ends
Drive Side: RHD or LHD
Drive side and Non-drive side plastic hub guards included
Weight: Approx 17oz./480g without hubguards
Dimensions for spokes:
Drive side Flange diameter 67mm
Spoke hole pitch circle diameter 58mm
Non drive side Flange diameter 54mm
Spoke hole pitch circle diameter 45mm
Center to flange 26mm